- Our Story
- Join us
Like Elbow Grease In a Jar
Do you believe in love at first swipe? Our extraordinary Cleaning Paste will convince you. It’s scrubbing power you can count on—tough on stains, dirt, grease and grime, but free of toxic chemicals that can harm skin and the environment. Use indoors and out on everything from furniture to floors, cars to campers. This is also love that’s going to last. One cost-effective little tin contains enough paste for up to 4,000 uses.
This long-lasting and heavy-duty product is safe for coffeepots, glasses and most food-ware products. Comes as a solid; moisten with water to form a paste. Lather well for a more gentle scrubbing action.
Calcium Carbonate (Marble Flour) (Abrasive); Water/Aqua (Binder); Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES) (Surfactant); Sodium Chloride (Surfactant); Cocamide DEA (Emulsifier); Isotridecanol Ethoxylate (Surfactant); Sodium C14 -17 Alkyl Sec. Sulfate (Surfactant); Sulfonic Acid C13 - C17 Sec. Alkyl Sodium Salts (Surfactant); Alumina (Abrasive); Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster); Benzisothiazolinone (Preservative); Methylchloroisothiazolinone (Preservative); Methylisothiazolinone (Preservative); Rosant Fragrance (Phthalate Free) (Scent Component).
Homes that “smell clean” may not actually be clean.
Don’t be fooled by chlorine’s supposedly “clean” smell; it can actually be irritating to eyes, nose and throat and cause health problems like wheezing, shortness of breath and tightness of the chest.
Swipe over paste with a damp microfiber cloth and lather well. For a lighter scrubbing action, rub cloth under water before applying paste.
Chlorine is a common ingredient in many typical household cleaning products. People often associate its pungent smell with “clean". However, that smell could be signaling health risks such as eye, nose and throat irritation; tightness of the chest; shortness of breath and wheezing.